We are so happy to say that for us things are getting back to normal, at least for now. There are a few things to keep in mind if you intend on joining us in person for service on Sunday morning.
- If you are feeling unwell, please join us online.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front door with the NZ COVID tracer app, or record your details manually.
- Numbers cannot exceed 100 attendees. We don't foresee this as being an issue, but if it is please bear in mind that we may need to turn excess numbers away.
- We encourage parents to check their children into our children's ministry for the duration of the service.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not mandated. Please be sensitive to those who may have different views from yourself.
- If you are concerned about close quarter gatherings of this size, we encourage you to stay home and invite friends or family to your home to view our live stream service together.